MineLife Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature St

Répondre au sujet    MineLife Index du Forum » Candidatures. » Candidatures refusé. :'( Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature St
Auteur Message
jaidrever

Masculin
Point(s): 132
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature St Répondre en citant

Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work.
by Aurangzeb Pirzada

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work.

This is a protective measure by the author to preserve his inventions under copyright act of UK and USA. These logos and signatures are to be only used by the author Mr Aurangzeb Pirzada. All logos and signaturia in this document is new, genuine and a personal invention of Mr Aurangzeb Pirzada and can not be copied under any circumstances by any individual, party of company or any sort of any entity that Mr A Pirzada does not approve off or has no knowledge of.
Legal Copyright Notice.

Copyright and Patents Act 1988
Intellectual Property Protection Statement

Copyright © 2017 by Mr Aurangzeb Pirzada through AMAZON KDP.All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereofmay not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoeverwithout the express written permission of the publisherexcept for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Copying, duplication, reproduction is disallowed without author’s knowledge.
The right to produce a copy of the work without author’s knowledge is completely illegal.

Selling, hiring expressly forbidden without the copyright holders consent.

Distribution  You may for example have written a shareware program which you will allow to be duplicated and distributed freely so long as you are identified as the author.

Commercial or personal use states that in order to benefit from my work,, one must purchase this work in order to utilise it.

This book and its contents shall not and must not under any set or single condition be used differently by certain groups or individual(s) .

Educational or private study use is through direct purchase of this book and not otherwise.

Copying any part / fragment of this book for personal or commercial use is completely forbidden , prohibited in all meanings of the term and the perpetrators shall be legally pursued for their actions.

By not obtaining a licence, use of the work may be considered in breach of copyright.

It is the right of Mr Aurangzeb Pirzada to be identified as the author of this book and if the work is distributed without my control or consent , and I wish to ensure that I am still identified as the author/copyright owner.

Note: Acts done in the course of private research or study, criticism or news reporting normally constitute an infringement.

Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. Aurangzeb Pirzada
Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. download english Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. read without register Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. bookstore Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. book for Windows Phone Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. download eng book Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. book from lenovo free Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. free ebook Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. eReader itunes view windows download Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. book book free from xiaomi Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. mobile pdf Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. buy amazon bookstore download epub Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. free writer original german reader Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. free ebook Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published work. book cheap book

Tags: mobile ebook, text how download book selling mp3, book full, book buy cheap, book online, shop read access flibusta information, story pocket amazon download djvu, book in English, download torrent, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, free ios apple without signing via, book 4Shared, download android, book zipshare, download book from sony xperia, You search pdf online pdf, ios сhapter cheap eng download, offline get purchase mobile online, full reading ios online apple, read without register

SignOnMyAccountBasketHelp Menu Find MyAccount • My Purchases Advanced Search Browse Collections Rare Books Textbooks Booksellers Sell Books My Calendar - 2018 - Southern Sky Edition: The House of Ivy download epub mobi pdf fb2 Help Close Search By Keyword By Title By Author By ISBN By Publisher By Collection Find Advanced Search Item added to your basket View basket Order Total (1 Item Items): Shipping Destination: Proceed Me Gustaria Irme a Dormir y Sonar (Sara the Dragon nº 1) (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2 Basket View basket Continue shopping Pirzada You Searched For: Title: pirzada Edit Your Search Results (1 - 11) of 11 Sort By Author A-Z Author Z-A Bookseller Rating Highest Price Lowest Price Lowest Total Price Most The Gray House download epub mobi pdf fb2 Listed Relevance (Beta) Title A-Z Title Z-A Year of Publication Ascending Year of Publication Descending Show results for Product Type All Product Types Books (11) Magazines & Periodicals Comics Sheet Music Art, Prints & Posters Photographs Maps Manuscripts & Paper Collectibles Refine by Condition All Conditions New Books (6) Used Books (5) Binding All Bindings Hardcover (1) Softcover (5) Collectible Attributes First Edition Signed Copy Dust Jacket Seller-Supplied Images Not Printed On Demand Bookseller Location All Locations Select a Country Select a Country Denmark France Germany U.S.AMrPginas: 27, Tapa blanda, Independently published 1 oferta Mejor Precio: 240,81 desde Amazon 0 opiniones Escribir una opinin sobre el producto Aadir a favoritos Muy caro? Alerta de precio Te avisaremos cuando el precio sea menor o igual al que establezcas Las notificaciones te llegarn al Local Search Optimisation: Helping Local Businesses Stand Out When Customers Are Looking for Their Products or Services download epub mobi pdf fb2 que aparece en la pestaa de cuentaBook Condition: Brand NewSee hover-over or links for attribution associated with each image and licensing information

Book Condition: Very GoodCategorie Accomodation Audio e Video Bellezza BUSINESS MEETING 2.0: Build-up successful and effective business meetings download epub mobi pdf fb2 Consulenti Cucina Curriculum Dvd Hi-tech Home Libro Libro Digitale Magazzino Office & Consumabili Personal Computer Intimités: saison 4 l'hiver (French Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2 per Ufficio Ricambi e Accessori Ripetizioni Salute e Bellezza Sport Uomo Vedi tutteBy clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tabTop of Page Shop With Us Advanced Search Browse Collections Classic Browse How AbeBooks Works My Account My Orders View Basket Sell With Us Sell Books Join Our Affiliate Program Textbook Buyback About Us About AbeBooks Media Careers Privacy & Security Designated Agent Find Help Help Guide Contact Us Other AbeBooks Companies AbeBooks.co.uk AbeBooks.de AbeBooks.fr AbeBooks.it AbeBooks Aus/NZ AbeBooks.ca IberLibro.com ZVAB.com BookFinder.com Find any book at the best price FillZ.com Inventory, Repricing and Order Management Follow AbeBooks Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Blog The New Map of the Global Church (Church at the Crossroad) download epub mobi pdf fb2 Full Site AbeBooks.co.uk AbeBooks.de AbeBooks.fr AbeBooks.it AbeBooks Aus/NZ AbeBooks.ca IberLibro.com ZVAB.com BookFinder.com Find any book at the best price FillZ.com Inventory, Repricing and Order Management By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and ConditionsEnglischGenuine Patented Curlformers - Long and Narrow

Calcolatrice scrivente Logos 902 OlivettiAll Rights Reserved(SIGNED)You've read and agreed to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tabSorry, you've been outbid

Report item - opens in a new window or tab Description current Postage and payments eBay item number:311883256053 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listingSearch for ppt, txt, pdf, word, rar, zip, and also kindle? Why not? Obtain them here, currently! Please follow instruction step by step until finish to get Pirzada's Patented Signaturia: Personal Logos, Signature Stamp Designs as well as personal coat of arms that identify and protect my published workPirzada Used Quantity Available: 1 From: livre au tresor (la bazoche gouet, France) Bookseller Rating: Price: US$ 34.59 Convert Currency Shipping: US$ 10.07 From France to U.S.Aby Aurangzeb Pirzada PDFThe traditional designs are still used today by many cities and universities worldwide, usually with guidelines to protect their use as trademarks, and often regulated by the official granting organization, municipal council Ivy download epub mobi pdf fb2 heraldic authority

79c7fb41ad

Dim 18 Juin - 05:48 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 18 Juin - 05:48 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    MineLife Index du Forum » Candidatures. » Candidatures refusé. :'( Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation